When people ask me why did I married my wife, the first thing that comes to mind, “Is that I love her”…however, why did I really married her? What is so special about my wife, that I chose to be with her for the rest of my life? Yes, I said “I chose”…just like she chose to be with me…
If you are a relative or good friend, you know who she is…if you don’t know her, this is why “My wife…”
- The first thing that attracted me to my wife is her “good heart”. I mean this woman will go to bed without eating…as long as me and the kids eat. She will help anyone and everyone…even if she doesn’t know who they are. I remember…8 years ago, I had nothing to offer her…and she still showed me “love”.
- The second thing was her “attitude”…my wife will not allow anyone to disrespect her, her kids, or her husband…she will fight until the end, for what she believes in; she doesn’t stand down…she is a “feisty” one…LOL
- The third thing is her way of thinking…my wife doesn’t know that if it wasn’t for her “thinking”…we wouldn’t get out of many situations we where in.My wife’s ability to think outside of the box; compliments the way I think…which makes it easier to overcome any obstacle. For example, one time we didn’t know how we where going to pay some bills…she stated let’s sell some things…we did; lo and behold it was more than enough to pay the bills and go shopping. (I sold my stuff…just had to throw that in…LOL)
- The fourth thing is her humility…my wife is “feisty”, but she knows how to be humble. She doesn’t think that she is better than anyone else…even though I think she is better than a lot of people I have met.
- The fifth thing is her respect…my wife will say it “how it is”…it doesn’t matter who you are (yes, even me); however, she will respect you till the end. She believes in, “…show me respect, and I will respect you.”
- The sixth thing is her smartness…my wife is smarter than what she says…I have caught her so many times making some very smart decisions; I believe she doesn’t act “very smart”…so I can do everything…LOL
- The seventh thing is her devotion as a wife and mother…I have met a lot of great women; however, I have never met someone as devoted as my wife. I am not saying this because she is my wife or because she is standing behind me…if you know or met her…you know that this statement is “true”.
- The eight thing is her love…my wife will “love” you no matter what. In our 8 years of marriage, I have done some “poor” decision (no I didn’t cheat; trust me if I do…she will kill me and the female)…no matter what was the outcome of those decision…she still “loved” me and never said “I told you so”. She stood by my side…no matter what, that my friend is ” true love”.
- The ninth and last thing is “her”…if she wasn’t “her”…I wouldn’t be with her.
My wife is beautiful…ask my friends; they can’t wait for me to “leave” her…LOL…but that is not the reason why I married her; if you want to know more, feel free to ask her. This my friend is why I am a happy married man…and I plan to stay like that for a very long time.
Honey, no matter what goes on…like I vowed to you on January 18th, 2003 in front of God, family, and friends…“till death do us apart…”
“HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO MY WIFE…”
P.S. This is not her Mother’s Day gift..